• Fully Drawn Loan

    Heritage Banks Fully Drawn Business Loan is a good option for most business needs such as purchasing a property, buying a business or longer term working capital requirements.

    2.95% p.a. variable

    Negotiable

    Varies

    Details
  • Invoice Finance

    Leave property out of the equation with Scottish Pacific’s Invoice Finance solution. Receive up to 85% of your debtors ledger with facilities ranging from $200K to over $100Mil.

    from 6.00% p.a.

    On Application

    from 24 hours

    Details
  • Short Term Business Loan

    Unsecured business loans from $10,000 - $250,000, over 6 to 24 months. Online application takes only 10 minutes and you'll know if you're approved within hours. Apply now.

    On Application

    3.00%

    from 24 Hours

    Details
  • Line of Credit

    Heritage Banks Business Line of Credit is a flexible form of finance, allowing you to decide when to make principal reductions, plus the ability to re-use these funds at any time during the term of the facility.

    3.75% p.a. variable

    Negotiable

    Varies

    Details
  • Business Loan

    Business loans available from $5K to $300K and funding possible in 24 hours. Whether it’s a renovation, a marketing campaign or cash to tide you over, let Prospa help you keep your business moving – Rates from 9.9% p.a.* and no assets required to access up to $100K.

    On application

    3%

    from 24 hours

    Details
  • Business Loan

    Fast, flexible business loans from $10,000 to $200,000. Great for businesses which have been trading for more than 6 months with a monthly turnover above $10,000.

    On Application

    $0.00

    48 Hours

    Details
  • Selective Invoice Finance

    A line of credit allowing you to access up to 95% of the value of your accounts receivable within 24hrs, with remaining 5% available when the invoice is paid. No need to worry about weekly repayments or property security.

    from 1.25% per fortnight

    On Application

    24 Hours

    Details