6 tips for choosing a better international money transfer provider
Whether you’re sending money overseas for the first time or are on the lookout for a different provider, always be sure to research what’s on offer.
The top international money transfer providers can help you send money overseas quickly, at a good exchange rate and with minimal fees. These things matter as they can save you time and money!
Here are a few simple tips you can consider when choosing your International Money Transfer provider:
- Shop around on price: It’s always a good idea to have more than one option. This gives you a chance to compare exchange rates and select the one that’s best for you.
- Think about your needs: Your specific transfer needs might differ from the next person. Take time to compare different options according to your own needs.
- Consider how you’ll pay any fees: For example, you might need to pay a higher fee or interest charges or even bad exchange rates if you pay via credit cards.
- Easy transfer options: Make sure the provider you’re considering has a transfer option that’s easy to access. For example, an online transfer from your phone can be done within a few minutes.
- Check the transfer time: You don’t want to worry about moving money during an emergency.
- Track your transfers: It’s always reassuring to have a service that provides up to date information.
If you’re ready to start comparing international money transfer providers, our Mozo experts have handpicked some of the best on the market.
I want to transfer
Today’s foreign exchange rates
- Transact online 24/7 with fast settlement & extremely competitive rates.
- Quick and easy account setup, supports multiple payment methods including debit/credit card, bank transfers and wire transfers.
- Transfer over $200 and receive 50% off on first transaction fee from any country in APAC (outside INR); plus $0 fees on first transaction to India. T&Cs apply.