EOFYS: Hot car loan deals to get you in your new wheels
It’s nearly the end of the financial year, and we all know what that means… SALES, SALES, SALES! And if a hot new ride is at the top of your wishlist but you’ll need a loan to cover the cost, then check out the car loan deals below to help get you started. Happy EOFYS!
Loans.com.au New Car Loan (Fixed)
loans.com.au - Clean Green Car Loan
- Low fixed rates from 5.44% p.a. (5.99% comparison rate^^)
- Flexible repayment terms
- 2018 Mozo Experts Choice Award Winner in the Car Loan category*
If you’re planning on celebrating the end of this financial year by gifting yourself a brand new car, then seal the deal with the Loans.com.au New Car Loan (Fixed). This online car loan comes with competitive fixed rates from 5.44% p.a. (5.99% comparison rate^^), plus, the choice of a 3-5 year loan term and flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly loan repayment options. And if you’re looking at a used car, you’ll be happy to know that the Loans.com.au New Car Loan (Fixed) is suitable for vehicles of up to 4 years old.
People’s Choice Credit Union Discounted Personal Car Loan
People's Choice - Discounted Personal Car Loan
- Fixed rates from 5.64% p.a. (5.99% comparison rate^^)
- Free redraw facility & extra repayments
- $0 monthly fees on Peoples Choice Credit Union Zip bank account
Revving up to buy that brand new car? Well, buckle up! Because with super low fixed rates from 5.64% p.a. (5.99% comparison rate^^) the People’s Choice Credit Union Discounted Personal Car Loan can get you there in a flash! But it doesn’t stop there. This fixed car loan turns it up a notch with flexible loan terms of 1-10 years, and tonnes of fab features, like a free redraw facility & extra repayments, so you can pay your loan as quickly as you like. And by the way, if you go with this car loan, you won’t pay any monthly fees on your Peoples Choice Credit Union Zip bank account!
CUA Secured Car Loan (Fixed)
Great Southern Bank - Secured Car Loan
- 6.79% p.a. fixed rate (7.16% comparison rate^^)
- Free extra repayments and redraw facility
- 2018 Mozo Experts Choice Award Winner in the Used Car Loan category*
So, you’re on the hunt for the right car loan to help get you your dream car? Well, this sounds like a job for a Mozo Experts Choice award-winner! The CUA Secured Car Loan (Fixed) hits the ground running with a competitive 6.79% p.a. fixed rate (7.16% comparison rate^^), free extra repayments and redraw facility, and 1-7 year loan term options. Best of all, this loan took out a 2018 Mozo Experts Choice Award in the Used Car Loan category*, so if you’re eyeing off a secondhand car, then the CUA Secured Car Loan (Fixed) might do the trick!
MyStateBank Secured Personal Loan
MyState Bank - Secured Personal Loan
- Fixed rates from 7.99% p.a. (8.96% comparison rate^^)
- Flexible repayment schedule
- Free extra loan repayments
You’ve picked out a car, all that's left now is finding the right loan to make it happen. Well, if you’re a borrower that’s willing to put up an asset as security, then the MyStateBank Secured Personal Loan could be for you. The loan offers fixed rates from 7.99% p.a. (8.96% comparison rate^^), flexible 1-10 year loan terms, plus, free extra loan repayments and a redraw facility, which is handy to have if you ever need to dip in for extra cash.
Haven’t quite found what you’re looking for? Then head over to our car loan comparison table for more options!
* WARNING: The Comparison Rate combines the lender's interest rate, fees and charges into a single rate to show the true cost of a personal loan. The comparison rates displayed are calculated based on a loan of $30,000 for a term of 5 years or a loan of $10,000 for a term of 3 years as indicated, based on monthly principal and interest repayments, on a secured basis for secured loans and an unsecured basis for unsecured loans. This comparison rate applies only to the example or examples given. Different amounts and terms will result in different comparison rates. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees, and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the comparison rate but may inﬂuence the cost of the loan.
^See information about the Mozo Experts Choice Personal Loan Awards
Mozo provides general product information. We don't consider your personal objectives, financial situation or needs and we aren't recommending any specific product to you. You should make your own decision after reading the PDS or offer documentation, or seeking independent advice.
While we pride ourselves on covering a wide range of products, we don't cover every product in the market. If you decide to apply for a product through our website, you will be dealing directly with the provider of that product and not with Mozo.