Protect your loved ones with Australia’s best Life Insurance Company for 2021
Life insurance and its often confounding intricacies isn't usually casual conversation fodder. But it's also very necessary for a number of Australians, especially for those who contribute to supporting their family financially.
The goods news for family breadwinners is that Mozo is here to help. Our team of research experts have dug their way through pricing and cover information from 26 different insurance providers to determine the winners of the 2021 Mozo Experts Choice Awards for Life Insurance.
"We assessed the value and quality of policies that offer cover for death, total and permanent disability, trauma and income protection," Expert Judge Peter Marshall said.
"One provider that really stood out for all of these was NobleOak."
The experts were so impressed with NobleOak that it received not one but seven awards! This includes the most coveted Mozo Experts Choice Award for Life Insurance Provider of the Year. An accolade which it has now received for a third year in a row.
Other awards NobleOak received were:
- Exceptional Value Life Insurance
- Exceptional Value Life & TPD Insurance (Third Party Disability)
- Exceptional Value Life & Trauma Insurance
- Exceptional Value Income Protection
- Exceptional Quality Life Insurance
- Exceptional Quality Income Protection
As you can see, NobleOak impressed for both value and quality. So, if you're searching for life or income protection insurance, have a quick look at NobleOak's award-winning products below.
NobleOak Life Insurance*
- Cover available up to $15 million
- Policy can be renewed up to age 99
- Includes $15,000 funeral advance benefit
One of Australia’s oldest life insurance providers, NobleOak’s policy has a generous maximum cover level of $15 million. On top of this, there’s a $15,000 funeral advance benefit, a terminal illness benefit, a financial advice benefit and a grief counselling benefit. Plus, with this policy there’s even the option to freeze your premium amount. Just bear in mind that policies can only be taken out up until the age of 69. Existing policies can be renewed up until age 99. We recommend reading the full product disclosure statement (which is available on NobleOak’s website), for a full list of exclusions and sublimits that may apply to this policy.
* Terms, conditions, exclusions, limits and sub-limits may apply to any of the insurance products shown on the Mozo website. These terms, conditions, exclusions, limits and sub-limits could affect the level of benefits and cover available under any of the insurance products shown on the Mozo website. Please refer to the relevant Product Disclosure Statement and the Target Market Determination on the provider's website for further information before making any decisions about an insurance product.
^See information about the Mozo Experts Choice Life Insurance Awards
Why choose a Mozo Experts Choice Awards winner?
This is the third year in a row that Mozo's team of research experts have trawled through multiple life and income protection insurance policies. Understanding insurance can be a real head-spinner, but our experts have all the data and knowledge at their fingertips to assess policies on the value and quality they offer Australians.
The team looked at policies that can be purchased directly online from the providers and assessed in particular cover for death, total and permanent disability, trauma and income protection.
Awards are split into two main categories: Exceptional Value and Exceptional Quality. For the Value Awards, quotes were gathered for both men and women for a range of professions and ages. To be eligible for the award, insurance policies had to be available to customers of at least 55-years-old.
The Quality Award was given based on the additional benefits, features and the flexibility of the policy. This award does not take price into consideration.
Other Exceptional Quality life insurance policies in 2021
When it comes to direct life insurance, other policies which were awarded in Mozo's Exceptional Quality category were:
- Woolworths Life Insurance
- Qantas Life Insurance
- Tal Life Insurance
Want to read more about the awards and other winning providers? Check out our Life Insurance Awards methodology report, or head over to our run-through of the best income protection insurance policies as crowned in the 2021 Mozo awards.