Mozo encourages our customers to contact us with any complaints or concerns you may have about our service. Mozo’s management reviews complaints regularly as they can be very helpful in identifying where we can improve our service.
Concerns and complaints may be raised with Mozo in a variety of ways including:
If you require assistance submitting your question please contact us via one of the options above and we will help.
You can download and print our Internal Dispute Resolution policy here, however, please let us know if you require a hard copy.
2. We will investigate the situation, gathering information from the relevant areas of the business and subject matter experts if necessary.
3. Where possible we will aim to resolve the matter within 5 business days. If you are happy with the outcome we will take no further action. If we have communicated the resolution to you verbally you may ask us to put it in writing to you.
4. If we cannot resolve the matter within 5 business days we will continue our investigations. Within 30 days of your original request we will provide you with an IDR Response. This will set out:
5. If we have been unable to resolve the matter within 30 days we will send you an IDR Delay Notification letter which will explain the reason for the delay.
6. If you are not satisfied with either the IDR Response letter or IDR Delay Notification letter, you may raise the matter with the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA). They can be contacted via: