Click Frenzy Go Wild set to rival Alibaba and Amazon only hours away
Shoppers have been urged to prep their credit cards for one of the biggest cyber sales of the year, Click Frenzy Go Wild, dubbed as Australia’s 24 hour answer to Alibaba and Amazon.
When the clock strikes 7pm tonight, the floodgates will open for bargain hunters to browse over 4,000 deals on Click Frenzy’s site. Product categories available to shoppers include health, beauty, electrical, liquor and even travel.
Consumers looking for exclusive discounts such as $1 Nutribullets and $4 Samsung televisions are required to be Click Frenzy subscribers first, which can be done through its website prior to the sale.
With China’s most popular day of the year in retail, Single’s Day, injecting billions into its economy only last week, Click Frenzy Go Wild is similarly set to make way for big e-commerce sales before Christmas.
Mozo’s Click Frenzy shopping tricks:
- Set a personal shopping budget before you go online and stick to it.
- Make a list of priority purchases and shop to this list. If your top purchase is a new TV, start at the electrical sale, don’t be distracted by travel deals and then miss out on the one thing you really wanted.
- Not all retailers offer free shipping or have flat shipping rates so be sure you check the cost of shipping on big items. Be sure it doesn’t exceed what you save in the sale discounts.
- Shop with your own money via a debit card, rather than use a credit card where you could be tempted to overspend.
- Watch out for credit card surcharges at the checkout. Some sites have credit card surcharges so be sure to factor any extra costs like these in your shopping budget.