Home loan cashback bonanza heats up pre-Spring
Lenders are rolling out generous home loan cashback deals ahead of Spring property season, in a push to win over new customers.
Some of the top home loan cashback deals available right now include NAB's $1,250 cash bonus offer and Newcastle Permanent's $1,500 cashback for refinancers. With attractively low interest rates on offer as well as the generous upfront cashback, these limited time only deals are already proving popular.
To help you cash in on the savings, the Mozo Editors have rounded up the details on these deals plus some of the other top home loan specials on the market right now.
NAB $1,250 CASH BONUS
NAB - Base Variable Rate Home Loan Special Offer
- $1,250 bonus with an eligible NAB home loan banking bundle
- 3.69% variable rate (3.73% comparison rate*)
- Borrow with a 5% deposit
If you’re looking for seriously competitive rate from a big bank, plus a heap of other perks, it’s hard to look past the NAB Base Variable Rate home loan. Not only will you pay no ongoing service fees and have access to free extra repayments and a redraw facility, you could also take advantage of NAB’s $1,250 bonus offer if you apply for a new loan over $250,000 before December 2 and open a NAB Transaction Account for your bonus to be paid into.
$1,500 REFINANCE CASHBACK
Newcastle Permanent - Discounted Variable Home Loan
- $1,500 cashback when you switch a home loan of $250K or more to Newcastle Permanent
- 3.72% variable interest rate (4.12% comparison rate*)
- Free extra repayments, redraw facility and offset account
For a limited time only, borrowers who refinance to award-winning lender Newcastle Permanent can access a great value loan plus a $1,500 cashback! Oh, and did we mention that Newcastle Permanent won a Mozo Experts Choice award for Australia's Best Customer-Owned Banking & Home Lender of the Year 2018? To be eligible for the cashback, you'll need to switch a variable loan of $250,000 or more, with an LVR of up to 80%. Hurry - offer closes 30 November.
LOW RATE SPECIAL OFFER
UBank - UHomeLoan - Discount Offer
- Discounted 3.59% variable rate (3.59% comparison rate*)
- $0 annual or upfront application fees
- Free redraw facility and extra repayments
With a super low interest rate, no fees and free extra repayments, the UBank UHomeLoan - Discount Offer really is a budget-friendly option that could help borrowers save some serious money on their mortgage. The low 3.59% variable and comparison rate is available for loans over $200,000, and you’ll be able to choose between monthly, fortnightly or weekly repayments to best suit your budget.
DISCOUNTED HOME LOAN PACKAGE
ME - Flexible Home Loan
- Discounted 3.69% variable home loan package rate (4.11% comparison rate)
- Super flexible features including free offset account and redraw (minimum $500)
- No valuation fees, no fix or split loan fees and no top-up fees
If you’re after a low rate home loan that doesn’t skimp on the bells and whistles, then take a look at the ME Flexible Home Loan Package. With a discounted package rate on offer along with a full suite of flexible features like free offset account, free extra repayments, redraw facility, split rate option and the chance to take a repayments holiday, it’s no wonder this loan took out a Mozo 2018 Experts Choice Award for Best Package Home Loan.
Calculate your home loan repayments
We can show you the monthly repayment amount for a range of loans
Want more great value home loan options? Head over to our home loan comparison table to check them out.
* WARNING: This comparison rate applies only to the example or examples given. Different amounts and terms will result in different comparison rates. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees, and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the comparison rate but may influence the cost of the loan. The comparison rate displayed is for a secured loan with monthly principal and interest repayments for $150,000 over 25 years.
** Initial monthly repayment figures are estimates only, based on the advertised rate. You can change the loan amount and term in the input boxes at the top of this table. Rates, fees and charges and therefore the total cost of the loan may vary depending on your loan amount, loan term, and credit history. Actual repayments will depend on your individual circumstances and interest rate changes.
^See information about the Mozo Experts Choice Home Loan Awards
Mozo provides general product information. We don't consider your personal objectives, financial situation or needs and we aren't recommending any specific product to you. You should make your own decision after reading the PDS or offer documentation, or seeking independent advice.
While we pride ourselves on covering a wide range of products, we don't cover every product in the market. If you decide to apply for a product through our website, you will be dealing directly with the provider of that product and not with Mozo.