CommBank offers $2,000 cashback for refinancers
Finding simple ways to save on a home loan can be tough, but CommBank has made that task a little easier for Aussie refinancers with its new limited time $2,000 cashback offer.
The cashback is available on CommBank’s discounted fixed home loan which lets you lock in a cracking 2.29% fixed rate for 2 years (3.99% comparison rate*). To qualify you’ll need to apply before 3 August with a minimum refinance amount of $250,000.
CommBank’s cashback offer isn’t the only refinance deal to whet your appetite though, with Suncorp and BOQ also offering generous cash bonuses for refinancers. Read on for the rundown on CommBank’s deal plus some of the other top refinance offers on the market right now.
$2,000 REFINANCE CASHBACK
Commonwealth Bank - Fixed Rate
- 2.29% fixed rate for 2 years (3.99% comparison rate*)
- $2,000 cashback bonus for refinancers
- No establishment or ongoing fees
This competitive fixed home loan from Commonwealth Bank ticks all the boxes for borrowers looking to save money on their home loan and enjoy peace of mind over their mortgage repayments. Not only do you get the security of an ultra low fixed rate for 2 years, there are no establishment or ongoing fees to pay and refinancers can reap the rewards of a $2,000 cashback simply by applying before 3 August and having your loan funded by 3 October 2020. Minimum refinance amount $250,000.
$2,000 CASHBACK BONUS
Suncorp - Fixed Home Loan Special Offer
- 2.29% fixed rate for 2 years (3.32% comparison rate*)
- Free extra repayments - up to $500 each month
- $2,000 cashback bonus - limited time offer
Suncorp is a favourite with borrowers looking to find value outside of the big four banks, and for good reason. With this Fixed Home Loan Special Offer, you can enjoy one of the lowest 2 year fixed rates on the market with no loan establishment fees and the flexibility to make free extra repayments of up to $500 a month. Plus for a limited time, Suncorp is offering a $2,000 cash bonus when you refinance an eligible home loan of $250,000 or more.
$2,500 REFINANCE CASHBACK
Bank of Queensland - Discount Fixed Rate
- 2.29% fixed rate for 2 years (3.52% comparison rate*)
- Free extra repayments up to $5,000 per year
- $2,500 refinance cashback
If you like the sound of a fixed loan that lets you lock in an ultra low rate while still having the flexibility to pay down your mortgage faster by being able to make free extra repayments of up to $5,000 a year, then this cracking offer from BOQ could be for you. Plus, you can enjoy a generous $2,500 cashback when you refinance your home loan to BOQ. Minimum loan size $250,000, 70% LVR or less. Apply before 15 August.
LOW RATE SPECIAL
UBank - UHomeLoan - Discount Offer
- 2.59% variable & comparison rate
- $0 annual or upfront application fee
- Free extra repayments and redraw facility
With a super low interest rate, no fees to apply and no annual service fee, the UBank UHomeLoan is a great budget-friendly option for refinancers that comes with the security of being backed by NAB. The new low, variable rate is available for loans of $200,000 plus with a minimum deposit or 20% or more, and you can choose monthly, fortnightly or weekly repayments to suit your budget.
loans.com.au - Smart Home Loan 80
- 2.63% variable rate (2.65% p.a. comparison rate*)
- $0 application or ongoing fees
- Unlimited free extra repayments and redraw facility
Looking for a loan that's easy on your wallet? Look no further than the Smart Home Loan 80 from loans.com.au. This low rate, low fee mortgage is packed with handy features like the option to make free extra repayments, unlimited free redraw and a split rate option. With all this value on offer and no pesky fees to boot, it's no surprise the Smart Home Loan took out a Mozo Experts Choice Low Cost Home Loan Award for 2020.
Calculate your home loan repayments
We can show you the monthly repayment amount for a range of loans
Want to compare more home loans? View the latest mortgage rates from over 80 lenders at Mozo's home loan comparison hub.
* WARNING: This comparison rate applies only to the example or examples given. Different amounts and terms will result in different comparison rates. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees, and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the comparison rate but may influence the cost of the loan. The comparison rate displayed is for a secured loan with monthly principal and interest repayments for $150,000 over 25 years.
** Initial monthly repayment figures are estimates only, based on the advertised rate, loan amount and term entered. Rates, fees and charges and therefore the total cost of the loan may vary depending on your loan amount, loan term, and credit history. Actual repayments will depend on your individual circumstances and interest rate changes.
^See information about the Mozo Experts Choice Home Loan Awards
Mozo provides general product information. We don't consider your personal objectives, financial situation or needs and we aren't recommending any specific product to you. You should make your own decision after reading the PDS or offer documentation, or seeking independent advice.
While we pride ourselves on covering a wide range of products, we don't cover every product in the market. If you decide to apply for a product through our website, you will be dealing directly with the provider of that product and not with Mozo.