NAB extends $1,250 home loan bonus offer
Finding simple ways to save on a home loan can be tough enough, but NAB has made that task a little easier for Aussie home buyers and refinancers with it's new limited time $1,250 bonus offer.
The offer is available on all standard NAB home loans for new customers taking out over $250,000. You’ll just need to open a NAB Transaction Account as well for your $1,250 to be paid into. Too easy!
NAB’s bonus offer isn’t the only deal to whet your appetite though, so read on for the rundown on NAB’s deal plus some of the other hot home loan offers around this Spring.
$1,250 CASH BONUS OFFER
NAB - Base Variable Rate Home Loan Special Offer
- $1,250 bonus with an eligible NAB home loan banking bundle
- 3.69% variable rate (3.73% comparison rate*)
- Borrow with a 5% deposit
If you’re looking for seriously competitive rate from a big bank, plus a heap of other perks, it’s hard to look past the NAB Base Variable Rate home loan. Not only will you pay no ongoing service fees and have access to free extra repayments and a redraw facility, you could also take advantage of NAB’s $1,250 bonus offer if you apply for a new loan over $250,000 before December 2 and open a NAB Transaction Account for your bonus to be paid into.
UBank - UHomeLoan - Discount Offer
- 3.59% variable rate (3.59% comparison rate*)
- $0 annual or upfront application fees
- Free redraw facility and extra repayments
With a super low interest rate, no fees and free extra repayments, the UBank UHomeLoan - Discount Offer really is a budget-friendly option that could help borrowers save some serious money on their mortgage. The low 3.59% rate is available for loans over $200,000, and you’ll be able to choose between monthly, fortnightly or weekly repayments to best suit your budget.
LOW RATE SPECIAL
Bank Australia - Basic Home Loan Special
- 3.65% variable rate (3.66% comparison rate*)
- No upfront or ongoing fees
- Free extra repayments and redraw facility
The Bank Australia Basic Home Loan Special packs in some serious value for borrowers looking to keep their costs low. With a special 3.65% rate for owner-occupiers making principal and interest repayments, no application or service fees and handy extras like free extra repayments and a free redraw facility, this deal could be a real hit for budget-savvy borrowers.
NEW LOW FIXED OFFER
loans.com.au - Smart Loan Fixed 80
- 3.89% fixed rate for 2 years (3.78% comparison rate*)
- $0 application or service fee
- Free extra repayments up to $10,000 per year
With a competitive 3.89% fixed rate offer for the first two years you’ll be hard pressed passing up this new offer from loans.com.au, especially knowing you won’t need to fork out any application or yearly service fees. If that’s not enough, bundle together your owner-occupier loan with an investment loan and you’ll be able to grab the same low fixed rate for both.
Calculate your home loan repayments
We can show you the monthly repayment amount for a range of loans
* WARNING: This comparison rate applies only to the example or examples given. Different amounts and terms will result in different comparison rates. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees, and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the comparison rate but may influence the cost of the loan. The comparison rate displayed is for a secured loan with monthly principal and interest repayments for $150,000 over 25 years.
** Initial monthly repayment figures are estimates only, based on the advertised rate, loan amount and term entered. Rates, fees and charges and therefore the total cost of the loan may vary depending on your loan amount, loan term, and credit history. Actual repayments will depend on your individual circumstances and interest rate changes.
^See information about the Mozo Experts Choice Home Loan Awards
Mozo provides general product information. We don't consider your personal objectives, financial situation or needs and we aren't recommending any specific product to you. You should make your own decision after reading the PDS or offer documentation, or seeking independent advice.
While we pride ourselves on covering a wide range of products, we don't cover every product in the market. If you decide to apply for a product through our website, you will be dealing directly with the provider of that product and not with Mozo.