Credit Union SA has been crowned Australia’s Best Credit Union
After being founded over 60 years ago, Credit Union SA knows something about keeping customers happy. And it’s earned them the title of Australia’s Best Credit Union in our 2022 Mozo Experts Choice Best Banking Awards.
Our team of expert judges analysed 90 providers based on great value across a range of banking products. It also considers which financial institutions successfully won other Mozo Experts Choice Awards in different categories.
Credit Union SA stood out thanks to its credit cards and personal loans – which won several Mozo Experts Choice Awards in the two product types. It also offers competitive rates on its home loans, term deposits and savings accounts.
We’ve collected an assortment of Credit Union SA personal loan and credit card products below so you can see some of its 2021 and 2022 award-winning products.
Credit Union SA - Online-only Special Fixed Rate Personal Loan
- Fixed interest rate from 4.99% p.a. (5.34% p.a. comparison rate*)
- 2022 Mozo Experts Choice Award winner for Car Loans
- Free extra repayments and redraws
The Credit Union SA’s Online-only Special Fixed Rate Personal Loan offers a fixed rate from 4.99% p.a. (5.34% p.a. comparison rate*) with loads of features. That’s why it received a 2022 Mozo Experts Choice Award for best Car Loan. With this loan, you can borrow anywhere from $5,000 to $100,000 and choose from a 1 to 7 year loan term. If that wasn’t handy enough already, Credit Union SA also offers free extra repayments and redraws. However, keep in mind that there is a $250 application fee you must budget for and a $15 late payment fee if you miss a repayment.
Credit Union SA - Special Fixed Personal Loan
- Fixed interest rate from 5.59% p.a. (5.93% p.a. comparison rate*)
- 2022 Mozo Experts Choice Award winner for Secured Personal Loan
- Free extra repayments and redraws
Offering attractive fixed rates from 5.59% p.a. (5.93% p.a. comparison rate*), it's no surprise that Credit Union SA’s Special Fixed Personal Loan won the best Secured Personal Loan category in the 2022 Mozo Experts Choice Award. You can borrow between $5,000 to $100,000 towards a used or new vehicle with loan terms between 1 to 7 years. Not only that, but it also comes with free redraws and extra repayments. Remember that this loan comes with a $250 application fee and a $15 penalty fee if you ever miss a repayment.
Credit Union SA - Education Community Visa Credit Card
- 0% p.a. purchase rate for 6 months (then 9.99% p.a.)
- Multiple 2021 Mozo Experts Choice Awards
- No annual fee
This credit card comes with a 0% p.a. purchase rate for the first 6 months, and then after 6 months, you’ll be offered a 9.99% p.a. purchase rate and no annual fees. It’s one of the reasons why it won the 2021 Mozo Experts Choice Awards for best Low Rate Credit Card and best No Annual Fee Credit Card. This nifty card has no cash advance fees and no domestic or overseas ATM withdrawal fees (be aware there is a 3.00% foreign exchange fee). You’ll also be able to make payments with Google Pay, Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and Visa payWave. This card might sound great, but remember that it’s limited to members of the SA Education Community.
To learn more about Credit Union SA and the rest of this year’s winners, check out the Mozo Experts Choice Best Banking Award page for all the details.
* WARNING: The Comparison Rate combines the lender's interest rate, fees and charges into a single rate to show the true cost of a personal loan. The comparison rates displayed are calculated based on a loan of $30,000 for a term of 5 years or a loan of $10,000 for a term of 3 years as indicated, based on monthly principal and interest repayments, on a secured basis for secured loans and an unsecured basis for unsecured loans. This comparison rate applies only to the example or examples given. Different amounts and terms will result in different comparison rates. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees, and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the comparison rate but may inﬂuence the cost of the loan.
^See information about the Mozo Experts Choice Bank Account Awards
Mozo provides general product information. We don't consider your personal objectives, financial situation or needs and we aren't recommending any specific product to you. You should make your own decision after reading the PDS or offer documentation, or seeking independent advice.
While we pride ourselves on covering a wide range of products, we don't cover every product in the market. If you decide to apply for a product through our website, you will be dealing directly with the provider of that product and not with Mozo.