Meet the 2021 Life Insurance Company of the Year: NobleOak
The stakes are too high to settle for less when it comes to Life Insurance. Which is why our Mozo experts went above and beyond to find the best in the market when picking the 2021 Mozo Experts Choice Awards Life Insurance winners.
Of the 26 different Life Insurance providers that our Mozo expert judging panel carefully assessed and critiqued, one stood out in particular. Receiving awards in every single category, NobleOak took home not one, but seven Mozo Experts Choice Awards, including the award for Life Insurance Company of the Year for 2021!
NobleOak’s long list of 2021 Mozo Experts Choice Awards include:
- Life Insurance Company Of The Year
- Exceptional Value Life Insurance
- Exceptional Value Life & TPD Insurance
- Exceptional Value Life & Trauma Insurance
- Exceptional Value Income Protection
- Exceptional Quality Income Protection
- Exceptional Quality Life Insurance
Mozo banking expert Peter Marshall said, "NobleOak really stood out from the crowd, sweeping up awards in every single category, including the big fish award: Life Insurance Company of the Year for 2021.”
“As the only insurance provider to receive awards in every category, for both value and quality, NobleOak was the clear winner for the overall award,” said Marshall.
Mozo’s 2021 Life Insurance Company of the Year, NobleOak, was first established more than 140 years ago, making it one of Australia’s longest-standing life insurers. Backed by one of the leading global reinsurers, Hannover Life Re, NobleOak has made it their mission to make life insurance more affordable and accessible to Australians. From Life Insurance to Income Protection Insurance, NobleOak offers a wide range of competitive insurance products.
NobleOak award-winning life insurance policies
Take a look at some of NobleOak’s Mozo Experts Choice award-winning Life Insurance products:
Taking home a 2021 Mozo Experts Choice Award for Exceptional Value Life Insurance, NobleOak’s Premium Life Direct policy comes with all the peace of mind, without the price tag to match. Its features include:
- Life insurance cover up to $15 million with higher levels of cover considered on request
- $15,000 Funeral Advance Benefit, advanced from your Life Insurance cover to your loved ones to help cover your funeral when the time comes.
- Start your cover aged between 16 and 69, with guaranteed renewal up to age 99
Total & Permanent Disablement (TPD) Insurance
Winning a 2021 Mozo Experts Choice Award for Exceptional Value Life & TPD Insurance, NobleOak TPD Insurance cover is tailored to your specific health and lifestyle requirements, so there’ll be no surprises should your loved ones ever need to make a claim. It offers:
- TPD Insurance cover of up to $5 million in the unfortunate event that you become totally and permanently disabled due to severe sickness or injury
- Financial Advice Benefit so if you've paid out $200,000 or more you can be reimbursed up to $2,000 for a qualified, licensed financial advisor to create a financial plan for you
- Cover for Australian residents aged between 16 and 64, with guaranteed renewal of existing policies up to age 75
Trauma Insurance (Stand Alone)
Receiving a 2021 Mozo Experts Choice Award for Exceptional Value Life & Trauma Insurance, NobleOak Trauma Insurance offers up features including:
- Trauma Insurance cover of up to $2 million upon the diagnosis of any one of 38 listed medical conditions
- Although we assessed the policy as a bundle with Life Insurance, it’s available as a stand-alone cover or as an optional extra with Life Insurance
- Cover for Australian residents aged between 18 and 59, guaranteed renewal without increasing your premium until age 70, provided you make all premium payments on time
Premium Life Direct Income Protection Insurance
NobleOak's Premium Life Direct Income Protection Insurance was a clear standout in the 2021 Mozo Experts Choice Awards, taking out the Exceptional Value Income Protection and Exceptional Quality Income Protection awards.
- Tailored cover of up to $25,000 per month
- A choice between a benefit period of 2 years or to age 65
- Cover for Australian residents aged between 18 and 59, with guaranteed renewal up to age 65
How to take out a Life Insurance policy with NobleOak
Get a Quote: Click the Compare button below to access Mozos’ Life Insurance page, then you can click through to NobleOak to get an online quote and follow these three simple steps:
- Get an online quote to speak to one of NobleOak's insurance specialists.
- Apply: Once you’re happy with your quote, you will be asked to answer a series of health and lifestyle questions and provide some other personal information.
- Get covered: NobleOak will assess your application keeping you in the loop on its progress and get back to you with the outcome. Should NobleOak require you to take any medical tests, they’ll cover the cost
Check out our full list of Mozo Experts Choice Awards Life Insurance winners.
NobleOak Life Insurance*
- Maximum $15 million benefit
- Additional $15,000 funeral advance
- Policy renewal available up to age 99
NobleOak’s policy has a generous maximum cover level of $15 million plus an additional $15,000 advance for funeral costs as well as benefits for terminal illness, financial advice benefit and grief counselling. There’s even the option to freeze your premium amount so it doesn't increase as you age. New policies can only be taken out up until the age of 69, but existing policies can be renewed up until age 99. Reading the full product disclosure statement on NobleOak’s website for a full list of exclusions and any limits to the cover.
NobleOak Premium Life Direct Income Protection Insurance*
- Benefit period of 2 years or to age 65
- Tailored cover up to $25,000 per-month
- Insure up to 75% of pre-tax income
Investigate NobleOak’s Income Protection Insurance if you want to a back-up plan in case you are unable to work. This policy received a 2021 Mozo Experts Choice Award for Exceptional Value and was one of just two insurance plans to be awarded for Exceptional Quality Income Protection. You'll have a choice between a 30 or 90 day waiting period and policies can be taken out up to the age of 59. Again, more information on exclusions and sublimits can be found in the product disclosure statement.
*Terms, conditions, exclusions, limits and sub-limits may apply to any of the insurance products shown on the Mozo website. These terms, conditions, exclusions, limits and sub-limits could affect the level of benefits and cover available under any of the insurance products shown on the Mozo website. Please refer to the relevant Product Disclosure Statement and the Target Market Determination on the provider's website for further information before making any decisions about an insurance product.
^See information about the Mozo Experts Choice Life Insurance Awards