Meet the Life Insurance Company of the Year for 2023: NobleOak
The stakes are too high to settle for less when it comes to Life Insurance. Which is why our Mozo experts went above and beyond to find the best in the market when picking the 2023 Mozo Experts Choice Awards Life Insurance winners.
Of the 20 different life insurance providers that our Mozo expert judging panel carefully assessed and critiqued, one stood out in particular. Receiving awards in every single category, NobleOak took home not one, but seven Mozo Experts Choice Awards, including the award for Life Insurance Company of the Year for 2023!
This is the fifth year in a row that NobleOak has taken out the top spot, solidifying its position as the leading life insurance company.
NobleOak’s long list of 2023 Mozo Experts Choice Awards include:
- Life Insurance Company Of The Year
- Exceptional Value Life Insurance
- Exceptional Value Life & TPD Insurance
- Exceptional Value Life & Trauma Insurance
- Exceptional Value Income Protection
- Exceptional Quality Income Protection
- Exceptional Quality Life Insurance.
Mozo’s 2023 Life Insurance Company of the Year, NobleOak, was first established more than 140 years ago, making it one of Australia’s longest-standing life insurers. Backed by one of the leading global reinsurers, Hannover Life Re, NobleOak has made it their mission to make life insurance more affordable and accessible to Australians. From Life Insurance to Income Protection Insurance, NobleOak offers a wide range of competitive insurance products.
NobleOak award-winning life insurance policies
Take a look at some of NobleOak’s Mozo Experts Choice award-winning Life Insurance products:
Taking home a 2023 Mozo Experts Choice Award for Exceptional Value Life Insurance, NobleOak’s Premium Life Direct policy comes with all the peace of mind, without the price tag to match. Its features include:
- Life insurance cover up to $15 million with higher levels of cover considered upon request
- $15,000 Funeral Advance Benefit, advanced from your Life Insurance cover to your loved ones to help cover your funeral when the time comes.
- Start your cover aged between 16 and 69, with guaranteed renewal up to age 99
Total & Permanent Disablement (TPD) Insurance
Winning a 2023 Mozo Experts Choice Award for Exceptional Value Life & TPD Insurance, NobleOak TPD Insurance cover is tailored to your specific health and lifestyle requirements, so there’ll be no surprises should your loved ones ever need to make a claim. It offers:
- TPD Insurance cover of up to $5 million in the unfortunate event that you become totally and permanently disabled due to severe sickness or injury
- Financial Advice Benefit, so if you've paid out $200,000 or more you can be reimbursed up to $2,000 for a qualified, licensed financial advisor to create a financial plan for you
- Cover for Australian residents aged between 16 and 59, with guaranteed renewal of ongoing policies up to age 75
Trauma Insurance (Stand Alone)
Receiving a 2023 Mozo Experts Choice Award for Exceptional Value Life & Trauma Insurance, NobleOak Trauma Insurance offers up features including:
- Trauma Insurance cover of up to $2 million upon the diagnosis of any one of 37 listed medical conditions
- Although we assessed the policy as a bundle with Life Insurance, it’s available as a stand-alone cover or as an optional extra with Life Insurance
- Cover for Australian residents aged between 18 and 59, guaranteed renewal without increasing your premium until age 70, provided you make all premium payments on time
Premium Life Direct Income Protection Insurance
NobleOak's Premium Life Direct Income Protection Insurance was a clear standout in the 2023 Mozo Experts Choice Awards, taking out the Exceptional Value Income Protection and Exceptional Quality Income Protection awards.
- Tailored cover of up to $30,000 per month
- A choice between a benefit period of 2 years, 5 years, or to age 65
- Cover for Australian residents aged between 18 and 55, with guaranteed renewal up to age 65
How to take out a Life Insurance policy with NobleOak
Get a life insurance quote: Click the Compare button below to access Mozo's Life Insurance page, then you can click through to NobleOak to get an online quote and follow these three simple steps:
- Get an online quote to speak to one of NobleOak's insurance specialists.
- Apply: Once you’re happy with your quote, you will be asked to answer a series of health and lifestyle questions and provide some other personal information.
- Get covered: NobleOak will assess your application keeping you in the loop on its progress and get back to you with the outcome. Should NobleOak require you to take any medical tests, they’ll cover the cost
Check out our full list of Mozo Experts Choice Awards Life Insurance winners.
NobleOak Life Insurance*
- Maximum $15 million benefit
- Additional $15,000 funeral advance
- Policy renewal available up to age 99
An incredible winner of a whopping seven 2023 Mozo Expert Choice Awards^, including Exceptional Value Life Insurance^, NobleOak’s premium life insurance policy stood out for its top value and quality for the fifth year in a row. NobleOak’s competitive life covers include optional extras such as income protection, TPD, and trauma, to give you the security you need. Policyholders with life insurance can relax with cover up to $15 million and a $15,000 funeral advance benefit (T&Cs apply).
Depending on your plan, other useful benefits could include financial advice, grief counselling, and advance death cover in the case of terminal illness. There’s even an option to freeze your premium so that your costs stay the same over time (just bear in mind this may also reduce your cover over time). If you select the optional (and award-winning) TPD cover, NobleOak also offers cover for 2 year, 5 years, or until age 65 benefit periods.
Australian residents can take out new life insurance policies between ages 16 and 69, but they’re renewable until age 99. You can read the full product disclosure statement (available on NobleOak’s website) for a full list of exclusions and sub-limits that may apply.
* Terms, conditions, exclusions, limits and sub-limits may apply to any of the insurance products shown on the Mozo website. These terms, conditions, exclusions, limits and sub-limits could affect the level of benefits and cover available under any of the insurance products shown on the Mozo website. Please refer to the relevant Product Disclosure Statement and the Target Market Determination on the provider's website for further information before making any decisions about an insurance product.
Mozo provides general product information. We don't consider your personal objectives, financial situation or needs and we aren't recommending any specific product to you. You should make your own decision after reading the PDS or offer documentation, or seeking independent advice.
While we pride ourselves on covering a wide range of products, we don't cover every product in the market. If you decide to apply for a product through our website, you will be dealing directly with the provider of that product and not with Mozo.