Business bank applications checklist
Tedious bank applications are made even more tedious when you don't have the required forms on hand. Fast-track your applications with Mozo's applications checklist.
Before you apply for a small business account:
- start-up capital
- cash flow and savings
- loan or overdraft requirements
- Ascertain your position - get a definite picture of your small business finance:
- operations and expenses
- assets and debts
- financing expansion
- If you're applying for a loan or overdraft, you may need to provide evidence of:
- your personal financial status
- the expertise of you and your co-workers
- your credit rating (check this beforehand)
- a statement of need: short or long-term plans for the funds
- a repayment schedule
- Business tax returns
- Profit and loss accounts and balance sheet
- Articles of incorporation
- ID for account signatories
- A cashflow forecast
When applying for any small business bank product, it's a good idea to see if all your financial needs can be packaged by the the one institution. Read on for small business packages.
Start your search today for your business account below.
Mozo may receive advertising fees from the financial institutions, issuers of financial or credit products and third party advice providers that are shown on this page. These fees are based on a cost per click, cost per acquisition, or a fixed fee.