Top broadband deals this week to help with the cost of living crunch
Many Aussies are feeling the effect of the cost of living crisis on their wallets. If your bills are adding up and causing you financial stress, we have a way you can save on your home internet bill.
If you’re willing to switch internet providers, you can save up to $180 over 6 months if you sign up to a broadband plan that is currently on sale.
And the good news is that multiple broadband providers are having sales at the moment. Here’s a breakdown on the NBN plans and the savings you could make by switching.
So, which internet plans are on sale?
Luckily, there are deals for NBN plans of all speeds, from NBN25 to NBN1000 so everyone can save, no matter your speed preference.
Let’s have a look at which providers are offering deals and how much you can save.
iiNet NBN deals
Save between $10 and $30 per month for the first 12 months on one of the below iiNet NBN plans.
Origin Broadband NBN deals
- Save up to $20 per month for the first 12 months on all eligible NBN plans (offer available to new Origin internet residential customers who sign up by 31 October 2023)
- Customers can save an additional $10 per month if they bundle their internet and energy with Origin
- Get 12 months of Paramount+ included when you sign up to any Origin internet plan
Swoop NBN deals
Save between $10 and $40 per month for the first 6 months depending on which NBN plan you choose (offer ends 30 September 2023)
Dodo NBN deals
- Save $21.20 per month for the first 6 months on NBN50 and NBN100 plans (offer ends 26 September 2023)
- Customers can save an extra $10 per month when they get electricity and gas at the same address
- New customers get 50% off a new modem (now costs $49.50, down from $99) (offer ends 26 September 2023)
TPG NBN deals
- Save up to $30 per month for the first 6 months on an NBN100 or above plan
Aussie Broadband NBN deals
- Save $20 for the first 6 months with code SPEED20 on NBN Home Superfast and Ultrafast plans
Want to keep up to compare other NBN plans? Compare now at our NBN hub.