Five killer home loan deals to put a ‘spring’ in your step
Don’t let hay fever get you down, spring property season is on the way, and if you’re looking to get on the property ladder, there are some great new home loan deals available.
Lenders are looking to attract home buyers with some killer loan deals, including low rates under 4% and great benefits such as fee free extra repayments and a redraw facility.
So if you’re in the market for a killer home loan deal to get you geared up for spring property season, check out these home loans picks with great rates from our Editors.
loans.com.au - Essentials Variable 90
- 3.64% interest rate (3.66% comparison rate*)
- No ongoing fees (upfront fees apply)
- Fee free extra repayments and free redraw facility
Offering one of the most competitive rates on the market, loans.com.au’s Essentials Variable 80 is a low cost home loan that could save you thousands. With features like free extra repayments and a redraw facility and even taking out a 2018 Mozo Experts Choice Award in the low cost category, you can be sure you’re getting both a great rate and flexibility.
UBank - UHomeLoan - Discount Offer
- 3.59% interest rate (3.59% comparison rate*)
- $0 upfront or ongoing fees
- Redraw facility and free extra repayments
If you’re looking for savings in the long run, UBank’s springtime discount rate is incredibly competitive for loans over $200,000. It has all the benefits offered by online lenders like no fees, free extra repayments and a redraw facility, with the backing of a big bank (NAB). What really sets this one apart is you’ll get also get 24-hour phone support if you need it.
Newcastle Permanent - Discounted Variable Home Loan
- 3.72% interest rate (4.12% comparison rate*)
- No upfront application fee (ongoing fees apply)
- Borrow with as little as 10% deposit
With a low interest rate, no application fee and great LVR flexibility, it’s no wonder Newcastle Permanent won Mozo’s 2018 Experts Choice Awards Home Lender of the Year. Money-saving features include free extra repayments, a free redraw facility and an offset account. What’s even better is that for a limited time, they’re also offering $1,500 cashback.
NAB - Base Variable Rate Home Loan Special Offer
- 3.69% interest rate (3.73% comparison rate*)
- $1,250 bonus with an eligible NAB home loan banking bundle
- Borrow with as little as 5% deposit
If you’re on the hunt for a low rate and other money-saving benefits from a big bank, you can’t look past the NAB Base Variable Rate home loan. With no ongoing fees, fee free extra repayments and a redraw facility, you’ll be sure to save. And just in time for spring property season, if you open a NAB Transaction Account, you’ll get a $1,250 bonus.
ME - Flexible Home Loan
- 3.69% interest rate (4.11% comparison rate*)
- $0 upfront fee (ongoing and discharge fees apply)
- Free extra repayments and a free redraw facility
The ME Flexible Home Loan comes with a variety of handy features, including free extra repayments, a free redraw facility, and offset account and the chance to take a repayment holiday. Add the low interest rate, no upfront fees and the fact that it won a Mozo 2018 Experts Choice Award in the packaged home loan category, and this one’s a great pick for those borrowing over $400,000.
If you want to see other home loan offers warming up in time for spring, head over to our home loan comparison table.
* WARNING: This comparison rate applies only to the example or examples given. Different amounts and terms will result in different comparison rates. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees, and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the comparison rate but may influence the cost of the loan. The comparison rate displayed is for a secured loan with monthly principal and interest repayments for $150,000 over 25 years.
** Initial monthly repayment figures are estimates only, based on the advertised rate, loan amount and term entered. Rates, fees and charges and therefore the total cost of the loan may vary depending on your loan amount, loan term, and credit history. Actual repayments will depend on your individual circumstances and interest rate changes.
^See information about the Mozo Experts Choice Home Loan Awards
Mozo provides general product information. We don't consider your personal objectives, financial situation or needs and we aren't recommending any specific product to you. You should make your own decision after reading the PDS or offer documentation, or seeking independent advice.
While we pride ourselves on covering a wide range of products, we don't cover every product in the market. If you decide to apply for a product through our website, you will be dealing directly with the provider of that product and not with Mozo.