PlayStation Store Easter Sale: Up to 75% off
Easter eggs are great and all, but are cheap video games even better? We’ll let you decide. The PlayStation Store is currently holding its epic annual Easter sale, with savings of up to 75% off until the 14th of April 2022.
There are loads (too many to count!) of killer discounts up for grabs on digital PS4 and PS5 games and on a select range of bundles and add-ons.
Here’s a handful of some of the standout game offers to give you a taste:
- Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition (PS5 & PS4) - $66.96 (was $99.95)
- Grand Theft Auto V: Premium Edition PS4 - $23.07 (was $54.95)
- NBA 2K22 for PS4™ - $27.98 (was $99.95)
- NBA 2K22 for PS5™ - $36.28 ($109.95)
- Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR’S CUT PS4 & PS5 - $93.71 (was $124.95)
- Call of Duty®: Vanguard - Cross-Gen Bundle PS4 & PS5 - $71.46 (was $109.95)
- Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® PS4 STANDARD EDITION - $49.97 (was $99.95)
- Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War - Cross-Gen Bundle PS4™ & PS5™ - $54.97 (was $109.95)
- Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales PS4 & PS5 STANDARD EDITION - $63.61 (was $94.95)
- Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart PS5 STANDARD EDITION - $93.71 (was $124.95)
Compare Broadband Plans:
After a new internet plan to keep up with your online gaming? Start comparing NBN plans today over at our broadband hub, or take a look at these popular plans below.