Skyscanner reveals the top 10 travel destinations for 2019
If there’s one thing every Aussie looks forward to each year, it’s their annual holiday.
In fact, according to travel app Skyscanner, 9 in 10 Aussies surveyed travelled in 2018, with ‘exploration’ being their key motivator for travel.
The tricky part is often figuring out where to visit next and how to pay for your trip.
But if exploring a new corner of the world is on your ‘to-do’ list for 2019, don’t worry, Skyscanner has revealed the top 10 travel destinations for Aussies in 2019.
Skyscanner’s top 10 travel destinations for 2019
- Lisbon (Portugal)
- Da Nang (Vietnam)
- Kiev (Ukraine)
- Nice (France)
- Thessaloniki (Greece)
- St Petersburg (Russia)
- Nha Trang (Vietnam)
- Palawan (Philippines)
- Porto (Portugal)
- Medellin (Colombia)
With your destination sorted, next comes the dreaded step of figuring out how to fund your next adventure.
If your savings account has seen better days and you want to avoid using your plastic, a low rate personal loan could be just the ticket.
But if you’re more accustom to researching flight deals than you are to comparing personal loans, we’ve looked into our database and handpicked 4 great unsecured personal loan deals to help start your search.
Harmoney - Unsecured Personal Loan
- Fixed rates starting from 6.99% (7.69% comparison rate ^^)
- Borrow up to $70,000
- No monthly or exit fees
No matter how big or small you like to go on your holidays, the Harmoney Unsecured Personal Loan is a great pick for those with an excellent credit history. With fixed rates starting from 6.99% (7.69% comparison rate^^) reserved for borrowers with great credit, you’ll be able to borrow up to $70,000. And with no exit fees and free extra repayments, you’ll be able to save on interest and say goodbye to debt, fast.
MyState Bank - General Purpose Personal Loan
- Variable 12.99% interest rate (16.42% comparison rate ^)
- No exit fee and free redraws
- Fast funding available
If you’re already packing your bags and are in need of cash fast, look no further than the MyState General Purpose Personal Loan. This loan offers a 12.99% interest rate (16.42% comparison rate^) and if you’re approved, you’ll be able to have the funds transferred into your account in just 1 business day. There’s also no exit fees with this loan and free redraws (minimum $500).
Great Southern Bank - Discount Unsecured Personal Loan
- Variable 10.89% interest rate (10.89% comparison rate ^^)
- No upfront, exit or ongoing fees
- Unlimited free extra repayments
No upfront fees. No exit fees. No ongoing fees. If you’re after a loan that’s simple, you should check out the cua Discount Unsecured Personal Loan. Borrow up to $60,000 on a variable interest rate of 10.89% (10.89% comparison rate ^^) and have unlimited, free extra repayments. And you won’t have to worry about being in a hurry, as you can submit an enquiry in less than 2 minutes and have someone from cua get back to you.
RACQ Bank - Unsecured Personal Loan
- Variable 12.95% interest rate (13.25% comparison rate ^^)
- No monthly or exit fees
- Discounts available if you’re an RACQ member
If you’re a Queenslander ready for your next trip abroad, why not try the RACQ Unsecured Personal Loan. With a 12.95% variable rate (13.25% comparison rate^^), you’ll be able to borrow up to $60,000 and pay no monthly or exit fees. While there is a $200 establishment fee, you’ll get unlimited, free extra repayments to help cut down on interest. And to top it off, you'll have access to RACQ member discounts.
But if none of these options are quite right, you can compare even more offers by heading over to our personal loan comparison tool.
* WARNING: The Comparison Rate combines the lender's interest rate, fees and charges into a single rate to show the true cost of a personal loan. The comparison rates displayed are calculated based on a loan of $30,000 for a term of 5 years or a loan of $10,000 for a term of 3 years as indicated, based on monthly principal and interest repayments, on a secured basis for secured loans and an unsecured basis for unsecured loans. This comparison rate applies only to the example or examples given. Different amounts and terms will result in different comparison rates. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees, and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the comparison rate but may inﬂuence the cost of the loan.
^See information about the Mozo Experts Choice Personal Loan Awards
Mozo provides general product information. We don't consider your personal objectives, financial situation or needs and we aren't recommending any specific product to you. You should make your own decision after reading the PDS or offer documentation, or seeking independent advice.
While we pride ourselves on covering a wide range of products, we don't cover every product in the market. If you decide to apply for a product through our website, you will be dealing directly with the provider of that product and not with Mozo.