The Ultimate Father’s Day Gift Guide for all types of dads
Father’s Day is coming up on the 3rd of September, 2023. We know how hard it can be to find the perfect gift to celebrate your dad which is why we are here to help with a range of ideas.
Whether your dad loves sports, cooking, fashion or adventure, we have something that he’ll love. These suggestions also cater to all budgets, with gifts starting as low as $20.
Here’s our ultimate Father’s Day gift guide!
For the adventurous dads:
Is your dad an adrenaline junky who loves trying new things? Why not gift him with an experience that is sure to get his heart racing! Red Balloon and Adrenaline are two companies who sell unique experiences, with something for everyone.
- Jet Boat Ride on Sydney Harbour for 30 minutes - $85
- Axe Throwing Experience in Alexandria, Sydney for 2 - $99
- Canyoning Tour, Half Day at Empress Canyon, Blue Mountains - $149
- Smash and Splash Room Experience in Sydney for 2 - $200
- Hot Air Balloon Ride & Breakfast in Hunter Valley ($299) for the adventurous dad who has done everything else, give him a once in a lifetime experience.
- Shark Dive at Sea Life Sydney Aquarium ($329) a scary and thrilling experience for ocean loving adrenaline junkies!
For the foodie dads:
Is your dad always researching new and trending restaurants? Or does he love cooking and trying new foods? Here are cooking and food related presents he is sure to love!
- The Gourmet Collection Spices Set ($30) a great gift for the BBQ loving dad. Includes three spice blends for rubbing over steaks, veggies and meats.
- White Gold Truffle Gift Pack - $59.95
- Cheese Making Class with Bottomless Bubbles in Rosebery NSW - $99
- Gourmet Basket Aussie BBQ Gift Hamper - $120.95
- Random Harvest Australian BBQ Collection Hamper - $129.95
- Beer and BBQ Cooking Class in the Hunter Valley - $160
- Sydney Harbour Cruise with 3 Course Lunch for 2 ($230) let dad sit back and relax on the famous Sydney Harbour with a 3 course a la carte lunch (this experience is for two people so he may even take you if you’re lucky!)
- Luke Nguyen Lunch Menu with Wine at Botanic House for 2 - $290
- Italian Pasta Cooking Class with Meal for 2 in Bowral, NSW - $320 for 2
For the active dads:
Is your dad always on the move, playing sport, going for a run or hitting the gym? Here are some sport oriented gifts that will make his day!
- Gymshark 600ml Shaker Bottle - $20
- Gymshark Foam Roller - $45
- Puma Fundamentals Sports Bag in Black - $50
- Handheld Physio Massage Gun in Black ($99) if he’s an active dad, he probably gets sore muscles every so often, give him the perfect gift to help relieve muscle pain
- Private Seaside Golf Lesson with PGA Professional in Little Bay, NSW - $185
- Fitbit Versa 2 Smart Watch - $199
- Bose Sport Earbuds ($229) for the sporty dad who also loves music, give him wireless headphones perfect for using while being active
- Garmin Index S2 Wifi Smart Scale - $259
For the pub loving dads:
Does your dad love spending his free time at the pub or relaxing after a long day with a cold beverage? Here are some gifts perfect for him, including cocktail making utensils and alcohol tasting experiences!
- Guided Wine Tasting with Food in Sydney CBD - $39
- Art Deco Gift Boxed 650ml Cocktail Shaker Silver - $49.95
- Riedel Drink Specific Glassware Rocks Glass Set of 2 - $60
- Ecology Louis 5PC Decanter - $89.95
- Florence Bar Tool Set ($129.95) if your dad loves making cocktails and entertaining, spoil him with the ultimate bar tool set including a bar strainer and ice tongs
- Beer Tasting and BBQ Smoking Cooking Class at Centennial Park Sydney - $160 each
- Brew Your Own Beer with 6 Cases and Tasting Session in Campbelltown, NSW ($399) the perfect gift for a beer lover - let him brew his own beer and take home 6 whole cases!
For the trendy dads:
Does your dad love the latest trends and fashion? Why not buy him a cool accessory like a belt or a wallet? Here are some ideas.
- Abelard Silk Formal Pocket Square - $34.95
- Abelard Plain Silk Formal Tie ($89.95) the perfect silk formal tie for the trendy dad who likes to dress up
- Hugo Oval Cufflinks - $119
- Tommy Hilfiger Central Smooth Card and Coin Wallet ($129) a nice wallet is a staple item, why not gift dad a brand new wallet this Father’s Day?
- Therapy Man Pamper Hamper - $130.95
- R.M. WIlliams 1 ½” 3 Piece Solid Hide Belt - $139
- Boss H-Tie 7 5 cm - $149
- R.M Williams Singleton Wallet with Coin Pouch - $179
- Boss Stripe Cufflinks - $169
For the tech dads:
Does your dad love gadgets and having all the newest and most popular tech items? Here are some ideas for him, including portable speakers and home technology.
- JBL Clip 3 Portable Bluetooth Speaker - $59
- Amazon Echo Pop Compact Smart Speaker - $79
- Boost Charge 3-in-1 Wireless Charger for Apple Devices - $169
- Jackson Frameo Smart Photo Frame 10.1” ($199) give your dad the gift of an electric photo frame so he can see all his favourite photos on rotation without doing anything!
- Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition 32GB Black - $299
- Lenco Turntable with Bluetooth & 2 Separate Speakers - $399.95
For the home-y dads
For the dads who love decking out their homes with new homewares and being comfortable, here are some home, kitchen and bedding related gift ideas!
- Mulberry Soft Silk Hypoallergenic Pillowcase Twin Pack - $44.95
- Sheridan Luxury Egyptian Bath Towel - $49.95
- Marrakech Rectangle Board with Cheese Knives - $59.95
- Emma Diamond Pillow - $141.75 (25% off RRP)
- Emma Comfort Premium Mattress (get a free pillow with every mattress) - from $650 - give your dad the gift of a great night sleep with an award winning mattress from Emma Sleep
For the dad that's impossible to shop for:
Still have no idea what to get your dad? Why not opt for a gift card and let him pick something for himself.