Klarna Dream Deal Days: Save at Sephora, JD Sports, Oodie & more
This just in: Buy Now Pay Later service Klarna is launching a three-day global sale event – Dream Deal Days!
The sale will run from Friday, the 27th of May (2022) until Sunday, the 29th – giving shoppers access to exclusive deals and product drops from big Aussie brands for three whole days.
To jump on these deals, be sure to shop via the Klarna website, the Klarna app or through the participating merchant's website by selecting Klarna as your payment method at the checkout. (Be aware that some merchants will require you to use a discount code at the checkout).
Klarna Dream Deal Days deals:
Here’s a list of some of the deals and discount codes up for grabs:
- Fashion Sales 2022
- Lifestyle Fashion Sales 2022
- Footwear Sales 2022
- Accessories Sales 2022
- Beauty & Haircare Sales 2022
- Tech Sales 2022
- Lifestyle Sales 2022
- Furniture & Homewares Sales 2022
- Travel Sales 2022
- Kids Store Sales 2022
Fashion Sales 2022
- H&M: Members get 15% off everything
- Boohoo: 50% off everything (code automatically applied at the checkout)
- Dissh: 15% off full price with Klarna (use the discount code ‘KLRNA’)
- Witchery: $20 off when you spend $100 with Klarna
- Country Road: $20 off when you spend $100 with Klarna
- Politix: $20 off when you spend $100 with Klarna
- Shein: Get 15% off (when you use the discount code ‘KLARNADEAL’)
- Guess: Get up to $50 off when you checkout with Klarna
Lifestyle Fashion Sales 2022
- JD Sports: Get 15% off with Klarna.
- Kathmandu: 10% off your purchase when you checkout with Klarna
- SurfStitch: Take an extra 10% off with Klarna (code automatically applied at the checkout)
- Aimn: 25% off full-priced items (when you use the code ‘KLARNADEAL’)
- Freddy: Get $60 off with Klarna (when you use the code ‘KLARNADEAL’) - Minimum spend of $260
- Oodie: Up to $50 off when you checkout with Klarna
Footwear Sales 2022
Accessories Sales 2022
Beauty & Haircare Sales 2022
Tech Sales 2022
Lifestyle Sales 2022
Furniture & Homewares Sales 2022
- Freedom: Free metro delivery on orders $50 and over with Klarna
Travel Sales 2022
- Luxury Escapes: Get $100 off when you spend $500 or more with Klarna
Kids Store Sales 2022
- Purebaby: $30 gift card when you spend $100 or more with Klarna
The ‘Dream theme’:
In line with the ‘dream theme’, Klarna is set to open a new ‘Dream Shop’ at Westfield Sydney CBD (on 27-28 May) where Aussie shoppers (and cheese-lovers!) can try the “ultimate dream cheese” that’s high in Tryptophan (an amino acid) and said to boost dreaming and dream recall.
National research commissioned by Klarna, found that while 93% of Australians could recall some of their dreams throughout the year, only 10% could remember them every night.
The report surveyed over 1,000 Aussie adults – examining dream habits and patterns, the influence of food and beverages, and whether dreams mirrored real-life needs and desires.
Interestingly, of the individuals who recall their dreams, nearly 30% night/daydream about things they don’t own. The most dreamt about items were fashion (61%), electronics (32%), leisure items (25%) and furniture (22%).
When it came to the biggest dreamers, Gen Z took the cake, with 40% remembering their dreams as often as several times a week, shortly followed by Millennials (35%). Additionally, the report found that 1-in-2 Aussies (mainly Gen Z and Millenials) research the meaning of their dreams.
“With more Australians being mindful of how they spend and what they spend on, it’s interesting to see that people are trying to navigate their dreams to reveal what they truly want,” said Susan Francis, Australia’s leading mindset, manifestation and business coach.
Susan Francis works with Australians to help them understand and manifest their personal desires.
"Your dreams can give powerful insights into your truest desires, and once someone has clarity on what they really want, and of course when that time is right for you, that’s when mindset practices can help you bring that into a reality," Francis explained.
63% of those surveyed stated their 'dream purchase' held great emotional value or could help them unlock new life opportunities. 50% of the people surveyed said that money was irrelevant to dream purchases, while just 18% mentioned purchases of over $1,000.
“We can’t wait to welcome those of you able to visit our new Dream Shop. We think you’ll be surprised to see how we’ve brought our Dream Deals - and our dream cheese - to life,” said Katrina Ang, Klarna director of marketing ANZ.
“Whether you’re looking for amazing offers on much-wanted items or a cheese enthusiast - we’re excited to help make your dreams a reality.”