Last minute Valentine’s Day gift ideas
Forgotten all about Valentine’s Day or just haven't gotten around to planning anything for your significant other? It’s okay, there’s still time!
To help reduce your stress, we have an action plan for you.
- Figure out whether you want to buy your partner a present or plan a date night
- Keep reading to find some great last minute suggestions!
Places that will deliver by Valentine's Day
- Organise for a hamper to be delivered to them. Edible Blooms and Gourmet Basket have a wide range of Valentine’s Day inspired hampers that your partner is sure to love.
- If you want to order them a gift, there are a few companies who offer same day or next day delivery. The Iconic offers same day delivery and has a range of products that would make perfect gifts for your significant other, such as fragrances and jewellery.
- Opt to Click and Collect. Many stores offer the option to click and collect so you can place your order and collect it between now and Tuesday. Some examples of retailers offering Click and Collect are Myer and David Jones.
- Buy them flowers! This is an obvious option for Valentine’s Day but it is romantic! Being Valentine’s Day, florists will be going all out so if you have nothing else planned, this is an easy option.
- Surprise your partner by buying them an experience that you can do together at a later date and they will never know that you almost forgot. Check out a range of romantic activities at Red Balloon and Adrenaline such as a high tea for two or a picnic and wine tasting.
- Plan a romantic date night - for example, cook them dinner or plan a picnic.
For cheap present or date ideas that won’t break the bank, check out our guide.