Great personal loans deals for December
With the end of the year just around the corner, now is the time to start thinking about your goals for 2018. For many Aussies, this could mean a new pair of wheels or that pergola you’ve been dreaming of for years.
But with all the hustle to get Christmas Day ready, many of us lack the time to sit down to find the perfect personal loan.
That’s where the Mozo editors come in.
With the help our database, we’ve tracked down some great deals for personal loans for December. Here’s our handpicked list:
Harmoney - Unsecured Personal Loan
- Mozo 2017 Experts Choice winner
- Fixed 6.99% interest rate (7.69% comparison rate^^)
- Up to $70,000, unsecured
- No hidden fees or early repayment penalties
Opening the door to easy, online marketplace lending is Harmoney with their Unsecured Personal Loan. You’ll be able to borrow between $5,000 - $70,000 from a willing investor, while having the flexibility to make repayments on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis within a 1-5 year term. Along with no hidden fees, your interest rate will be tailor made to suit your credit history.
Wisr - Unsecured Personal Loan
- Up to $35,000
- Fixed interest rate of 8.50% (9.36% comparison rate^^)
- No monthly or exit fee
Worked hard to maintain a clean credit history? Then Direct Money’s Personal Loan may be your perfect match. This unsecured loan gives you access to up to $35,000 with monthly repayments for a term between 3-5 years. You’ll face no monthly or early exit fees and with Direct Money, the better your credit history, the lower your rate. Simply lodge your application online and have your funds delivered within the next business day!
bcu - Freedom Loan
- Up to $20,000, unsecured
- 10.80% variable interest rate (13.90% comparison rate^)
- Flexible repayment options
- Redraw facility available
No matter what spending goal you’ve got your heart set on, bcu’s Freedom Loan will get you there with a loan of up to $20,000, unsecured. You’ll be able to make your repayments according to your schedule on a flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis within 1-5 years. You also won’t need to worry in the case of an emergency, as bcu’s Freedom Loan redraw facility means you can reclaim any extra funds you’ve put towards your loan.
NAB - Personal Loan
- Up to $55,000, unsecured
- Variable interest rate of 14.69% (16.41% comparison rate^^)
- No fee for extra or early repayment
- Fast application process
NAB’s Personal Loan is a great choice for any borrower who isn’t interested in bells and whistles and likes to keep things quick and simple. You are able to borrow between $5,000 - $55,000, and this personal loan also features no fees for any extra repayments you make, along with no exit fee. And if you’re an existing customer at NAB, you can simply walk into your local branch, submit an application before 2pm and receive your funds within 2 hours or on the same day.
ANZ - Unsecured Personal Loan
- Up to $50,000, unsecured
- 10.99% fixed interest rate (11.87% comparison rate^^)
- ANZ Loan Protection Insurance available
- No security required
If you prefer to land a personal loan with a major bank then look no further than ANZ’s Unsecured Personal Loan. While having access to up to $50,000, you’ll be able keep yourself on a flexible schedule with weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments. As this is an unsecured loan, you won’t have to provide anything as security however, you can give yourself some peace of mind through ANZ’s Loan Protection Insurance, which provides cover in the event of sickness or injury, keeping you on top of your loan.
Plenti - Personal Loan
- Mozo 2017 Expert Choice winner
- 8.46% fixed interest rate (9.23% comparison rate^)
- No monthly or early exit fee
- Low rate options for top borrowers
If you’re after a no-frills option for your personal loan, you may have found your match with Ratesetter’s Unsecured Personal Loan. With this personal loan, you’ll be able to borrow between $2,001 - $45,000 that needs to be repaid on a monthly basis within 1-5 years. You won’t have to worry about waiting for your own rate estimation either, thanks to Ratesetter’s ‘RateEstimate’, which can do this in 60 seconds. And if you’re deemed an awesome borrower by RateSetter, you’ll be rewarded with a low rate.
* WARNING: The Comparison Rate combines the lender's interest rate, fees and charges into a single rate to show the true cost of a personal loan. The comparison rates displayed are calculated based on a loan of $30,000 for a term of 5 years or a loan of $10,000 for a term of 3 years as indicated, based on monthly principal and interest repayments, on a secured basis for secured loans and an unsecured basis for unsecured loans. This comparison rate applies only to the example or examples given. Different amounts and terms will result in different comparison rates. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees, and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the comparison rate but may inﬂuence the cost of the loan.
^See information about the Mozo Experts Choice Personal Loan Awards
Mozo provides general product information. We don't consider your personal objectives, financial situation or needs and we aren't recommending any specific product to you. You should make your own decision after reading the PDS or offer documentation, or seeking independent advice.
While we pride ourselves on covering a wide range of products, we don't cover every product in the market. If you decide to apply for a product through our website, you will be dealing directly with the provider of that product and not with Mozo.